Monday, January 16, 2012

#Occupy your job, appeal to your government.

It's just sad. It started out as 25 people protesting because they flushed 55k on degrees and couldn't afford to pay their student loans cuz they couldn't find jobs in underwater basket weaving... Now every freeloader that no longer gets mommy and daddy's money is protesting.

Yes. I'm talking about the #occupy movement. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm all for fiscal reform and bringing back the middle class, but these kids have no idea what they're actually protesting. It's sad. Almost as sad as Obama choosing to throw money into creating a new heathcare alternative, rather than reforming the one that is already in place.

I think it's on par with destroying a building because someone busted out a couple of windows, but what do I know, I'm just an honest citizen, not a corrupt politician or lobbyist.

1 comments:

Zap McBlowfist said...

yo nice post mon frere +following

Post a Comment