Sunday, April 24, 2011

Portal 2 Walkthru: Goodnight, and Happy Easter.

Portal 2 Walkthru: Goodnight, and Happy Easter.: "This is how I do work. After hours of transcoding, sorting, editing, etc. Chapters 4 & 5 are in the queue to encode and upload. They'll h..."

Sorry I haven't been putting in much time on this blog. I'm up to my elbows in Portal 2 HD footage that I need to clean off my hard drive before I can work on anything else. I'll be returning to this blog and starting with detailing my photography interests, shooting habits, and workflow as soon as my full walkthru and speedrun for Portal 2 are complete.

5 comments:

goat-on-a-stik said...

happy easter =)

Dave said...

Happy easter, finished portal 2 a few days ago, great game

Blk Jesus said...

happy late easter

Scrogglez said...

Thanks for the update man

Jon Turner said...

nice, a favorite game of mine

Post a Comment