Thursday, May 12, 2011

So my friends are kinda retarded...

[12:35:50 AM] Samantha ______: oh my god. so i have to tell you about what just happend. I was laying here watching glee on hulu. and this fucking huge moth comes up. and gets all up in my screen. and i'm like, alright you little fucker. I'll get you soon. so. show ends. i hear the moth behind me. i look at the wall. and i see it...so. i grab a stuffed animal. and hit the fucker across the room. and i'm like. alright. it's dead. a second later. the thing attacks me from the opposite side of the room where i hit it and starts going for my head. I screamed. The end.

3 comments:

Pappa Püllï said...

Excellent blog! Enjoyed reading it, keep them posts coming =)

Grindsmygear.com

Dejch said...

we all have friends like that :D

Gaberabtic said...

ummmmm ok

Post a Comment